Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
AUDIT AND GOVERNANCE:
Audit governance ensures clarity over the purpose and responsibilities of the audit, that there’s an official mandate and clear departmental goals are in place. Internal audit should be suitably positioned, resourced and have the authority within the organisation to enable it to fulfil its role effectively and deliver robust assurance which feeds up through the management and governance frameworks. The establishment and approval of the internal audit charter and associated policies and procedures assists in achieving this. The charter should be widely published providing clarity over the purpose and responsibilities of the internal audit function ensuring there is a clear official mandate. The charter is usually approved by the audit committee on behalf of the board and should be updated annually. The charter typically includes:
Strong leadership qualities are imperative to running any audit team at the highest possible level. In this course, audit leaders, supervisors, and managers will learn tools and techniques for cultivating and maintaining an effective and efficient team, keeping them motivated and efficient through the entire audit process. Seasoned facilitators will utilize various teaching methods and provide valuable input to an understanding of human behaviour that will help attendees focus on the needs of individuals and improve communication abilities within an audit team as well as with customers. Bringing your team together to train enhances learning:
- Team members hear a consistent training message.
- Your team will learn to tap into each other’s strengths.
- Training will focus on real-world challenges and generate actionable solutions.
- Team building exercises will reinforce learning.
PROFESSIONAL SECRETARY/PERSONAL ASSSISTANT
Secretaries and Personal Assistants perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to ensure the smooth running of an organisation. This course will enable delegates to handle their varied responsibilities in an efficient manner. It will explain the key role and responsibilities of a Secretary/PA, how to better manage their time, organise their office space and how to deal with different and difficult people. WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Project Assistants
- Administrative Assistants
BUDGET CONTROL PROCEDURES
All business processes should have Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for each activity to make sure managers can control, and staff can perform work reliably and efficiently. This will enable organisations to ensure policies are adhered to, business rules enforced, operational risk reduced and regulatory compliance is part of everyday business. Standard Operating Procedures are documents containing accurate and detailed instructions to perform a business activity. They have the force of a directive, covering the tasks of a process that require standardising and controlling without loss of effectiveness. In this course you will learn to write and implement business-friendly SOPs that support policies and ensure business processes are auditable and performed in the most efficient way. WHO SHOULD ATTEND Procedure Writers, Compliance Officers, Business Process Analysts, Business Analysts, Human Resource Specialists, Business Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Process Owners, Quality Specialists. All those responsible for ensuring business efficiency and effectiveness.
BUILDING NGO FINANCIAL SUSTAINABILITY
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What does sustainability mean in the emerging and frontier market context?
- Investor Demand for Responsible Investment
- Growing relevant offerings as an exchange
- Regulation and governance
- Advocacy and engagement tools (products and services)
- Strategy teams
- Legal teams
- Governance teams
- Compliance teams
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH PREMIUM BUSINESS OWNERS
Enhance Business Relationships Through Constructive Conversations. Interacting with Impact – Constructive Conversations Course Objectives.
- To identify the key criteria for effective business communication
- To raise awareness of current customer engagement style & recognise the characteristics of an ideal approach
- To modify communication behaviour to achieve more effective, win-win relationship building results
- To apply a more focused interpersonal skills approach which will maximise influencing capabilities
- To manage difficult customers & successfully engage with challenging conversation.
- Service Engineers
- Business Development Executives
- Team Leaders
- Relationship Builders
- Call Centre
COMBATING FRAUD AND CORRUPTION IN PROCUREMENT
The Prevention and Detection of Procurement and Contract Fraud short course provides you with the requisite knowledge and skills to identify fraud and corruption, and to put mechanisms in place to prevent it from occurring, in the procurement and contracting of goods and services. The course aims to provide you with insights to procurement and contract fraud in a range of industries and the varying levels at which it occurs. You will also be able to familiarise yourself with the various applicable legal principles and definitions, while knowing which proactive preventive measures to implement when the red flags are raised. LEARNING OUTCOMES After successfully completing this course, you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the various fraud schemes that can be perpetrated in Procurement and Contracting processes.
- Identify and clarify the various common and statutory law principles and definitions that are relevant to procurement and contracting.
- Identify the fraud risks in procurement and contracting processes
- Detect red flags that might be indicative of fraud and corruption in procurement and contracting processes.
- Advise on effective proactive preventive measures aimed at limiting fraud and related offences.
CORPORATE FINANCIAL PLANNING AND CONTROL
Develop effective corporate financial plans aimed at maximising return and minimising risk.
Evaluate the various methods of finance and make successful capital investment decisions.
Prepare, manage and control budgets to support the corporate financial plans.
Identify and manage financial risk effectively.
Measure and manage performance effectively.
Create opportunities for your personal development and increased financial awareness.
- The Concept of Agency Theory.
- Risk Management.
- Managing and Controlling Cash Flow.
- Time-adjusted Valuation Methods.
- Financial Projections.
- SWOT Analysis.
Corporate governance deals with the complex set of relationships between the corporation and its board of directors, management, shareholders, and other stakeholders. In the recent years, the regulators and legislators have intensified their focus on how businesses are being run. They are endeavouring to create a template for new corporate governance and disclosure measures, which is beneficial for both the stakeholders and controllers. LEARNING OUTCOME:
- Adopt the appropriate mechanism for effective governance.
- Value the shareholder and stakeholder rights and responsibilities.
- Adhere to sound principles of direction and management.
- Understand the significance of audit committee, its composition and responsibilities.
- Implement best practices on corporate management.
CYBER SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT
In recent years, cyber security has become vital in all organizations. There is a growing need to become familiar with all aspects of cyber security such as Block chain, Big Data, IOT, etc. This course will also allow you to get practical experience of tools and techniques that are commonplace in this field. LEARNING OUTCOME:
- Study computer systems and networks and assess risks to determine how security policies and protocols can be improved.
- Anticipate information security risks and implement new ways to protect organizations’ computer systems and networks.
- Handle computer communication across multiple operation systems.
- Respond to security alerts and uncover and fix flaws in computer systems and networks.
- Utilize technologies to perform or prevent cyberattacks of various types.
DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE AUDIT COMMITTEES
Audit Committees are expected to play a vital role in governance and in building trust in corporate reporting. Audit Committees therefore need members who have appropriate levels of expertise and knowledge of the industry and of the company. This course will explore the fundamentals of the role of the Audit Committee and the nature and essential qualities of its members, particularly the Audit Committee Chairman. The course will cover the relationships with all key stakeholders and will examine all the key information flows and decision processes. LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Audit Committee and its relationship with the Board and the Board Risk Committee.
- Consider what prudent and effective controls sit around the Audit Committee meeting process.
- Understand the critical relationships with key stakeholders such as external audit, internal audit, the finance team and the company secretariat.
- Understand the relationships with the various regulators and the complexities of group structures and overseas jurisdictions.
- Recognise common areas that can cause problems.
- Take away key actions and ideas to improve on Audit Committee performance.
DEVELOPING EFFECTIVE REPORT WRITING SKILLS
As your career grows and advances, you will be asked to write reports – these may be proposals for new ideas, evaluations of an initiative or a recommendation for a new service or product. Your organisation will expect a professional and well-written document to base important decisions upon. The course has been carefully designed to follow an established and successful process. Complex concepts are clearly explained, obstacles are identified and you will be taught useful tools and techniques to overcome them. COURSE OUTLINE
- The functions of communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Report writing skills – Sentences; tips on joining words and punctuation
- Some common report writing faults to avoid
- Writing good paragraphs
- Transitions and ordering the parts
- Overcoming writer’s block: subjectivity; objectivity and bias
- Writing of: project proposals and technical reports
- Project progress report template
- Revising and editing
This course is ideal for reward practitioners who are involved in detailed data analysis. The purpose would be to discover the power of excel in assisting in the time-consuming ‘number-crunching’ WHO SHOULD ATTEND HR Practitioners with remuneration planning responsibilities and a basic knowledge of Excel. LEARNING OUTCOME
- Interpret surveys – understand what statistics mean in remuneration analysis
- Analyse market data – know what to look for – understand how to interpret data – know how to use technology to interpret survey results
- Use Excel as an analysis tool – sorting, searching, filters, pivot charts and basic formulae – analysing data in Excel – lookups, ‘if’ functions, conditional formatting, arrays
- Present data using Excel – charting (scatterplots, line graphs, bar charts) – advanced functions
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.