WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THE COURSE
How to create a productive, harmonious workplace
ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED
Organisational Behaviour addresses issues such as employee motivation, remuneration structures including incentives, team building and work environments and how Managers and Executives can best manage the dynamics of organisational change and its impact on employee behaviour.
- Basics of organisational behaviour related to management.
- Stress and its effects on well-being at work.
- Contemporary motivation tools.
- Organisational reward systems.
- Job design and employee reactions to work.
- Group-based problem solving.
- Influence processes in organisations: power, politics, leadership.
- Organisational design and new service-driven organisations.
- Managing transitions: organisational culture and change.
- General Electric Has a Whistle-blower
- Alton’s Experiment with changes in job design
- Hewlett-Packard Avoids decline suffered by IBM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR Managers/Directors
- Heads of Departments
- All those who manage people/teams
- 3 days
- R10 500 excluding VAT per delegate