WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THE COURSE
How to set SMART business objectives and create global strategies
ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED
Business planning, setting SMART business objectives, creating, implementing and measuring strategies.
- Introduction to strategy, planning and structure.
- Modelling the strategic planning process.
- Creating SMART corporate objectives.
- The company and the economy.
- The company and the global market.
- Internal analysis of the company.
- Making choices among strategies.
- Implementing and evaluating strategy.
- Rover Accelerates into the fast lane
- Porsche: Glamour at a Price
- Lufthansa: A rough landing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HR Managers/Directors
- All those who manage people/teams
- 3 days
- R10 500 excluding VAT per delegate